Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gee...

So, today is the last day of June.  We on the We(s)t Coast are still waiting for summer to spill forth in warm splendor.  Don't get me wrong, summer is here, everything is growing and lovely, allergies have made their appearance.  It just hasn't been hanging out on a beach, have to jump into something cool, kind of warm.  I have managed to start my zebra tan though.  Dang.

Zebra Tan - the type of tan lines I get, whether I want them or not.  Even with sunscreen.  So my body ends up being quite multi coloured.  I even use sunscreen and mostly cover up to try to avoid it.  And I just can't bring myself to go to a tanning salon to try to even out.  :O

Ah well, I do the best I can, and if I ever ended up having to do a nude scene in a film, or on stage, that's what body make-up is for.  LOL!!

Anyway, day before our awesome Canada Day, and it's gloomy out.  It's not raining though, so I think maybe tennis will be somewhere in the list of to-do's.  And I haven't heard from my agent, so no new work, dang!  What a slow sad film season so far.

Oh yeah!  I've been looking for film monologues to prep for the required audition to get a new agent.  The prospective agent was kinda as clear as mud when it came to what she wanted, so I'm going with what I think will be appropriate.  And when I finally pick three, they'll be memorized completely, and we're good to go.  More on that later I guess.

Have a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment