Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last week of June!

Well, here we go again.  Another week of no bookings!  What is going on here!  Everyone keeps saying it's because the HST is still unsure before the referendum happens.  I'm sure when that's over, it'll be something else.  How's a girl supposed to eat?

I got some new portfolio shots done.  Nice headshots by my brother-in-Law, Philip Robinson.  I might try to post a few, if I can figure out how, LOL!  Hopefully I can pick some kick-arse non-theatrical tv/movie monologues to take to my prospective agent for a great audition for her.  If she picks me up, which I'm pretty sure she will, maybe a year long contract first.  A handfasting of sorts, LOL!

Well, that's it for today.  I'll try to figure out those pics.  Oh yeah, I did work on a Movie of the Week that is starring Laura Prepon.  Yup, she's still VERY blonde.  It was pretty cool!  I played a homeless person.  ;D

Keep on keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment