Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hiking!

So, lately it's been my quest to get fitter.  I really want to be able to fit into more of those wardrobe sizes they have on set.  LOL!  Well, I've been power walking more, some light jogging (nothing spectacular), and doing yoga (my Sis is on the same plan as me and she is starting a Yoga Party every Tuesday, yay!).  I also do yoga at home.

TODAY... I went hiking.  It was my first of the summer actually, so pretty exciting!  It did NOT disappoint.  I saw slugs by the hundreds!  The Salmon Berries were all ripe, colourful and plump.  Yes, of course I plucked a few and popped them in my mouth.  Soooooo good!  I climbed up the side and back of Burnaby Mountain.  It was so wonderful!  I could smell the trees and wild flowers!  The oxygen was stimulating!  And even though it wasn't sunny, it was breathtaking!  I'm so glad I went.

I have lost 2 lbs in the first week, yay!  Let's see were this goes...  heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment