Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Did I say occasional?

Well, seems like I meant it.  It's just another day. Since that last blog, I haven't had much happening. I've had a few more days of work on set, Elysium(some cool green screen stuff), Psych(got to be a prison guard in an all women's prison, and Jaleel White and Kristy Swanson were guest starring, cool), and Fringe! I love that show(Anna Torv and Lance Reddick always ready for action).  Anna definitely rocks the blonde better than the red.

I am trying to get myself ready to audition for a principle agent. I am auditioning for Julie Kay and Sonya Siltani of Boss Management Inc. located here in Vancouver. I'm already with Boss for my background work, so it's an easy decision, as I've gotten to know Julie on our many convos at the office. Wonderful energetic woman. :D  And Sonya, who is also the founder of Boss Management, is amazing and involved in many aspects of the industry. I've been learning so much more than I ever knew about the business just by listening to them. I've also gained valuable knowledge from fellow actors and the various crew persons while on the many different sets. It's ALWAYS fantastic!

I can honestly say, I have NEVER had a bad day on set. I love the long or the short hours, the good and the questionable weather, the early or the late shoots, everything! We do it because we love it, right?  My only complaint on occasion is when there is no vegan choice from catering. At least there's ALWAYS salad. I do try to have at least one snack from home packed in by bag when I go to set.  ;D

Well, wish me luck in memorizing my monologues for my audition, I want it to be perfect. LOL!!

Later gaters!  Meegwetch!

No comments:

Post a Comment